Verse of the week
Peace I leave with You; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
- Read it aloud several times every day.
- Then find a Bible and lookup the verse. (If you don’t own a Bible, check out the YouVersion App or go here. )
- Read it from different translations (my favorites are ESV, CSB, NIV, KJV, NLT)
- Read the verses before it and after it for context
- Say it out loud – three times
- Write it out every day – start a scripture journal
- Print a card and put it on your desk, kitchen counter or car
- Think about the words and what they mean, who, what, where, when, why
- Apply it to your life as you go through your day
- Find a friend to hold you accountable.
- Ask your kids to participate with you
- Talk with your spouse about the ways it is encouraging you
- Send it as encouragement via the share buttons below